View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:28 PM
samantha24
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspercan (View Post)
Hey, you're coming across as a bit sensitive and defensive. This isn't an attack on you either, just saying that I don't think Telepath was being rude, just voicing their opinion, just as you are yours. As pretty much a lurker and occasional poster on here, I've noticed there are a few posters here who come across as really rude, when really they are just blunt, not necessarily rude.

TVLINE | With Nina Dobrev leaving the show, and Jo bleeding out at her own wedding, Stefan and Caroline are the only couple you guys have left. Does that add pressure on you guys to keep them together?
Well, without spoiling too much, theirs is a relationship that I’ve personally been rooting for for a very long time. I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy. Often, you need conflict and hurdles and obstacles to keep a show spicy and exciting, so we’ll see what next year brings.

I read this as being about SC as well, the main reason being that they are the only couple left on this show, so, for now at least, they are, or will be, the main couple.
yes there is a different way of talking to someone you are being nice about it and giving your POV but to be attacked makes me not want to come to this board nobody wants to be told they make no sense i will come back when this isn't so hostile I didn't say they were not meaning them but i just gave an opinion that it could be someone else to you could be right it could be them or not but to be told i made zero sense and that i needed her to point out the error of my ways set me off i am all for talking about things but to be talked down to i am not all for that this isn't suppose to be a steroline board so i do not get being talked to that way but as i said i am over this conversation