View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:23 PM
Jaspercan
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
Since you have no manners just ignore my posts because clearly this is a pointless argument
Hey, you're coming across as a bit sensitive and defensive. This isn't an attack on you either, just saying that I don't think Telepath was being rude, just voicing their opinion, just as you are yours. As pretty much a lurker and occasional poster on here, I've noticed there are a few posters here who come across as really rude, when really they are just blunt, not necessarily rude.

TVLINE | With Nina Dobrev leaving the show, and Jo bleeding out at her own wedding, Stefan and Caroline are the only couple you guys have left. Does that add pressure on you guys to keep them together?
Well, without spoiling too much, theirs is a relationship that I’ve personally been rooting for for a very long time. I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy. Often, you need conflict and hurdles and obstacles to keep a show spicy and exciting, so we’ll see what next year brings.

I read this as being about SC as well, the main reason being that they are the only couple left on this show, so, for now at least, they are, or will be, the main couple.