View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 07:05 PM
Telepath
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
Clearly you are wether you say no offence or not you are trying to say your opinion is right because i am to stupid to see what you clearly do i am like everyone on this board entitled to their opinion wether you agree or not and i am all for an open dialogue about what they could mean but when you attack someone like that it is personal you didn't give what you thought you said i made no sense which is personal as if it is 100 percent accurate and i am wrong news flash you could be wrong to who knows who they are talking about and what the show has planned.

Clearly you are a huge caroline/stefan fan and only feel better by resorting to knocking people who are not a huge fan of theirs i am all for giving any pairing a chance but i am not all for jumping on anyone who doesn't feel the same and a little egotistical to think you need to point out that someone who doesn't share your views as wrong it is ok to disagree or to discuss but you are not entitled to tell people you wrong because we do not see the same point
I'm sorry but that makes no sense either.