View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 06:48 PM
samantha24
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
No, I mean it makes absolutely zero sense.

It is absolutely obvious that she is talking about S/C. Why would she refer to Bamon as "the show's main couple"? It is a non-existent couple at the moment. How could they write them as "happy" when Damon's girlfriend has just died and he seems to be spinning off the rails? So you'd have to assume that Julie answered a question about Steroline by talking about Bamon in one sentence and then shifting to S/C in the next without a hitch, or that the editor of the piece is just intentionally misquoting her or putting the quotes deliberately out of context, when in fact her statement is perfectly sane and makes sense as written.

I'm sorry but I call it as I see it, and that line of reasoning is just contrived.
First you are just tying to be rude i made a comment on what i thought from my POV if you don't agree that is fine but insulting people or saying it makes no sense is based on what you want to see. There is no obvious she never named any couple she was talking in general about a couple so it could be any couple that they want to write for and put together the fact that feel it necessary knock anyone down because they have another opinion is just really sad it could be a lot of couples they are thinking of there are other characters on the show besides caroline and stefan