View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 06:31 PM
Telepath
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvlover92 (View Post)
Id be surprised if they had Stefan and Caroline completely kiss and makeup in the finale. Because then what will S7 be about? I doubt Julie can come up with enough material for S7 without trying to build up more Steroline before it actually happens.
"I love the idea of trying to explore if a show can be good when its main couple is happy" suggests that she will try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
As for her comments about the couple she is excited to write for that she has wanted to for a long time i do not think she is talking about stefan and caroline because it sounded like she couldn't write them for some reason till now but they always could have done steroline i think she maybe referring to damon/bonnie i have this strange feeling that coupled with Kat's comments about how she is going to be working with Ian a lot next season makes me wonder. I think because the question asked was about steroline we assumed she was talking about them but she never said it was about them.
No offense but that makes no sense.