View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 04:52 PM
samantha24
Loyal Fan

Well this is what i got from this lets start with elana i have no idea i doubt they will hang on that she will come back for a series finale because who knows if she will or not but since she seemed very adamet that this is it for nina i highly doubt they are anticipating her returning so i am really sure this is it. I also think whatever they are going to do it has to be some sort of closure for damon as well the last thing they are going to want to do is drag that out.

As for stefan and caroline i am not sure how i feel about them i can take them or leave them as right now they really are not all that interesting but i do not see them just falling back that easily. As for her comments about the couple she is excited to write for that she has wanted to for a long time i do not think she is talking about stefan and caroline because it sounded like she couldn't write them for some reason till now but they always could have done steroline i think she maybe referring to damon/bonnie i have this strange feeling that coupled with Kat's comments about how she is going to be working with Ian a lot next season makes me wonder. I think because the question asked was about steroline we assumed she was talking about them but she never said it was about them.

As for Joe sad about that but i am not all that surprised and it does seem like they are anticipating that a lot of fans are walking away after this season i just time will see how this will all pan out