View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 11:00 AM
confessor_meggy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I agree but I don't think Rumple is an addict. I think he is just heavily influenced and ended up being taken over by the DO. Addiction fits in some ways and not in others. I never bought that he wanted power for power's sake. He wanted it to be able to protect his family from his enemies. Addiction can't be cured but if the DO is removed, Rumple can be cured. Does that make sense?
I don't think the addiction is because he wants power for power sake. I think he's an addict because he can't do without it, he says so many times.
Now the DO is gone he can definetely be cured. Just like when addicts go to rehab and have to stay without the drugs.

I agree that Emilie probably is disappointed with her SL, or lack thereof, this season. But I also think she got some of her best scenes for an actor of all four seasons in this one.

RoseBennett