View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 03:14 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

I wouldn't say they jumped the shark..to me personally anyway. I also wouldn't say that Law and Order or CSI know how to keep things fresh , but that's just me again. I still love TGW and I think it's still the best drama on network TV right now. People may or may not agree, but I am thankful I still feel that way. Ofcourse there are some choices that the Kings made, that I disagree with...but at the same time they make choices I didn't expect them to make and I mostly ended up liking them. I do admit that I kind of hope next season will be the series last. Go out with a bang and on a high note.

Sure, Elsbeth's episode was kinda weird this year, but there were a lot of funny moments in it too. They can always ''fix'' the character and make sure that it's not happening again in the future. I do agree that I would love to see Martha Plimpton again, but I doubt that will happen.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.