View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 09:48 PM
ScarletCourt
Master Fan

Reign 2:22: "Burn" Discussion Thread, Air Date 05.14.15

Reign 2.21 "Burn" - Season Finale

"Burn" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, SV) (HDTV)

THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE QUEEN — Mary (Adelaide Kane) risks everything to take down Condé (Sean Teale), even as Francis (Toby Regbo) believes she is turning against France. Catherine (Megan Follows) makes a bold move and meets with Queen Elizabeth (guest star Rachel Skarsten) in a stunning plot to seek revenge on Mary. Meanwhile, Kenna (Caitlin Stasey) has a secret that will seal the fate of her relationship with Bash (Torrance Coombs). Celina Sinden, Anna Popplewell, Craig Parker, Jonathan Keltz and Rose Williams also star. Fred Gerber directed the episode written by Laurie McCarthy and Nancy Won (#222).

Basic Rules:

* Be respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but please keep things civil.

* No character/actor bashing.

* Everything is a spoiler until it has broadcast somewhere in the world.

* Any talk of illegal downloading should not be brought up here. Live streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

* Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 05-10-2015 at 10:26 PM
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote