View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 02:56 AM
IBelieveInMiracles
Elite Fan

Sorry to dp, but we basically got an Auslly wedding in tonight's episode! I mean it was just a fake wedding for life skills class but was still freaking adorable. I loved Ally calling Austin "hubby-to-be" and Austin actually proposed to her. And they have thought about their real wedding! They so want to marry each other for real one day. And we got to seem them kiss in a wedding gown and tux while covered in cake. I love these writers! This is probably the closest we can get to an actual Auslly wedding. Although I dream about them giving us the real one in a flash forward in the finale. That would be amazing. But regardless this episode was so precious. My Auslly loving heart was bursting with feels. So perfect!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
IBelieveInMiracles is offline   Reply With Quote