View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 06:23 AM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

LOL I knew everyone would be angry, cuz everyone on Tumblr was angry. :X There are a lot of Alana fans in my RP circle, so we were ranting about how OOC it is. I was more upset about Abigail, cuz I'm not surprised about this. Bryan says one thing and does another.

Also, with that spoiler you gave, Rachel, maybe it'll end up being like in that fanfic I wanted to write?? Cuz I'd started a fic where it wasn't clear if Abigail was alive or dead (naturally, she'd end up being alive in my story), but she kept appearing to Will in prison and giving him clues on how to catch Hannibal. Sooo, since that movie you said is based off of has the daughter warning them from beyond (even though it seems to be through a psychic?), maybe Abigail's spirit will be warning Will about Hannibal? Ugh, Idek. I'm just afraid it'll be Abigail appearing to Hannibal, and then there'll be this woobified, romanticized moment of us feeling sorry (HA) for Hannibal. Also, I went ahead and tweeted Bryan, asking him if the "outside of the parameters" thing would happen more than once, since I figured that'd be a slick way of me getting answers without him actually saying anything. Or maybe it's not so slick at all, Idk. I'm trying to figure out if Abby will be like help from beyond, or something stupid, so eh. Anyway, since the story takes place in Venice, and it's a married couple, I'm still afraid it'll happen when Will and Hannibal meet up and then they get the message together. Do we know when Will and Hannibal meet up? Surely not in 3x2...

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram