View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 09:32 AM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Exactly, and that he's not just doing it for Elena. Also because HE wants it (she doesn't know about 2x12). Even though she's his most important trigger of course. He wants to be with her, no matter what.
Same here, being with her it's important, but he's thinking finally on being happy too

And still, I don't get where this idea of miserable drunk depressed human!Damon comes from?!? To me he'd be the handsome BF/husband every Elena's collegues in hospital will be jealous of her for. The cool father whose son's freinds will adore. The hot father whose daughter's friends will have a crush on

Quote:
Yeah kinda. The tables have turned. It's interesting to see him dealing with that.
Now he can experiment how she felt in the last 3 years and viceversa, it's only healthy for them Like it is talking, I love how much they talked in this episode, it was something mature and so needed, they can only come out stronger from this, keeping doubts and fears inside bc they're afraid to hurt each other wouldn't lead them anywhere
I am the storm"

Anna