View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 07:11 PM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Kendra: Tbh, since those pics of Hugh and Mads in Italy were released I keep rolling my eyes from what I've been reading about s3. I feel like I'm going to be very mad at it. One year after that **** and Bryan still keep talking about Hannigram like they were a couple going through a crisis. So I don't have hope about anything.

Someone on tumblr said that 3x2 is inspired in a movie called Don't look Now. I read the description about it and it's not good at all. According to the wikipedia this movie is about the psychology of grief, and the effect the death of a child can have on a relationship. So I think we're gonna see her ghost or something like that.

Well, maybe Margot wants revenge too? Because of the baby and all that. I don't see Chilton as dangerous but who knows? The fact she'll be in a relationship again after everything she's been through is ridiculous enough. One year to write a good story for Alana, give her any substantial development, and all they came up is her character being in a relationship AGAIN!
Saaame. :/ I know they released those as a ploy to make Hannigram fans happy (especially the ones who were saying they wouldn't tune in since Will/Hannibal wouldn't be friends anymore), but ugh. I actually blacklisted S3 spoilers for a while just so I'd stop having to see them rolling on the ground together. And I know. I get that Bryan has to appeal to all the fans, but could he PLEASE listen to the fandom as a WHOLE for a change? Cuz S2 actually proved most people DON'T like Hannigram being so close to being canon.

How do they know that?? Like, did Bryan release that as being the influence? Here's the imdb description: A married couple grieving the recent death of their little daughter are in Venice when they encounter two elderly sisters, one of whom is psychic and brings a warning from beyond. Ugh, I feel sick. IF THE MARRIED COUPLE IS SUPPOSED TO BE WILL AND HANNIBAL, F&CK THIS. What, so is Abigail going to come to Will or Hannibal and bring a "warning from beyond?" For a second I thought maybe it wouldn't be a ghost, because that seems too obvious. And then I thought GJH counted as a ghost, but one of my friends reminded me he was just an hallucination, so it's technically not breaking the parameters.

I'd be ok with Margot/Alana, tbh. They'd be fitting since they could grieve together and stuff since they have a common enemy. But agreed. Why can't the writers decide these women are interesting WITHOUT love interests??? It's proof they don't know what to do with their characters.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram