View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Miss Graham
Loyal Fan

Kendra: Tbh, since those pics of Hugh and Mads in Italy were released I keep rolling my eyes from what I've been reading about s3. I feel like I'm going to be very mad at it. One year after that **** and Bryan still keep talking about Hannigram like they were a couple going through a crisis. So I don't have hope about anything.

Someone on tumblr said that 3x2 is inspired in a movie called Don't look Now. I read the description about it and it's not good at all. According to the wikipedia this movie is about the psychology of grief, and the effect the death of a child can have on a relationship. So I think we're gonna see her ghost or something like that.

Well, maybe Margot wants revenge too? Because of the baby and all that. I don't see Chilton as dangerous but who knows? The fact she'll be in a relationship again after everything she's been through is ridiculous enough. One year to write a good story for Alana, give her any substantial development, and all they came up is her character being in a relationship AGAIN!

Last edited by Miss Graham; 05-01-2015 at 03:15 PM