View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Make Them Laugh
Fan Forum Legend

Vote to Eliminate Your Least Favorite Quote. 5 Votes to Eliminate a Quote
will result in a NEW Round

1. "Wade, you are the piece of me that's always been missing. Through your eyes I see myself in a whole new, better way. And with you I know true love."

2. "I finally found love. I finally found a home."

3. Eliminated in Round 7

4. Eliminated in Round 6

5. Eliminated in Round 8

6. "Where are the pancakes? The pastries? What happened here? "

7. " What is our son gonna think? That he can shirk all his grown up responsibilities by batting his lashes and getting some woman to do it for him?"

8. Eliminated in Round 2

9. " It's hormones. So many hormones. Lavon, you're the best. You're a catch."

10. Eliminated in Round 1

11. Eliminated in Round 5

12. Eliminated in Round 3

13. "Yes. I feel a little overwhelmed, you know, about the idea of having curly hair for the next 18 years and the rest of my life, that's all."

14. "Yes I could return the curling iron. It would be a totally valid choice, and I support all people who decide to return their curling irons, but I just kind of want to keep this one because it's the right manufacturer, and I love the manufacturer."

15. " Okay, you can't just drop a bomb on someone like this because a baby changes everything. Everything!"

16. Eliminated in Round 9

17. "This is not how it went down for John Cusack."

18. Eliminated in Round 4

19. "I know what I know. What I've known since... I love you and you love me to. Will you please just admit it?"

20. " What if I promise I won't hurt you?"

21. "No man is immune to all of this."

22. "A few weeks, A few weeks... Try 8 weeks Wade. 8 weeks. A lot can happen in 8 weeks okay. ALOT. "

23. "Salutations boss. It is a fantastic day to do some healing, is it not?"

24. "All is fair in love and pastries."

25. "Lavon is my best friend, he is the closest thing I have to family in Bluebell."