View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Kendra: I'm pretty sure she's gone, I never had any hope about this, the way we're gonna see her is the biggest question mark to me and what worries me most. Because Bryan loves to romanticize abuse, Hannigram is great example of that, that what's making me sick. It sounds he's going to romanticize Abigail's situation. Ghost, flashback, wtv, I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna like it. TBH, at this point Will's dreaming with her is nothing to me, because it's very likely he'll remember her once and then "PUFF! Who's Abigail, anyway?! I can't remember. Ohhh, Hannibal, my love." We're saw this in s2 and I have no doubt we're gonna see it again. All this "we all love Kacey Rohl as a human being and as that character" is bull****. If it was the case that season finale wouldn't happen.

LOL. Think again! Alana have her own story? NO WAY. Being in a relationship every damn season is so much better. Here the spoiler: (x). The worst part is who could be her new love interest. People are suggesting that might be Margot or Chilton. The whole Paleyfest panel was very gross this year. Ugh, I'm gonna throw out.
Yes, that's exactly what's bothering me, too. Like, I actually get physically sick about abuse, so I've wanted to throw up reading some of these interviews in the past. I knew it was going to be romanticized since Abigail is tied to Mischa, but I'm dreading it. I really, REALLY don't want to watch, cuz I'm scared to see what'll happen. Idk if it's a ghost though? Cuz like somebody pointed out, having a ghost isn't outside of the "parameters of reality," cuz they've already had Will haunted by GJH's ghost, so. I mean, that obviously wasn't REAL, but this is supposed to be?? So Idk! And of course the paranoid side of me is afraid like Hannibal will kiss Abigail or some sh&t, so Idk. I feel like he might kiss her forehead like GJH did in 1x3, cuz Bryan loves his parallels.

I thought maybe they did that in S2 (ignoring Abigail) cuz they always ignore characters they don't want us to realize are alive. And one of my friends said they'd like to think Abigail's being brought back for more than this, because flashbacks aren't serving the plot at all. But I guess they think it'll serve to Hannibal's story or some bullsh&t to make us pity him. I'm so mad. But I know. I think Bryan's full of sh&t, so screw him. Idky I'm allowing myself to hope after this!

MARGOT?? I don't think of her as dangerous, though?? It's probably Chilton. Wow. That makes NO f&cking sense, given how much they hated each other. Also, I didn't see Paleyfest, so I'm glad. I'm about ready to go to lunch, and I feel like vomiting. I get so upset about fictional sh&t and it bugs me.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram