View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 11:21 AM
Jessiegabriela
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Like some others have been guessing I think Laurie decided to make some changes for the last episodes including Elizabeth's appearance. I'm sure Reign is airing during the Summer with BatB next year.

I can't stand Conde or Monde but Conde turning evil out of the blue is the dumbest thing ever. I guess they had to find a way to kill this storyline sooner than they thought.
I personally don't think it is out of the blue. They've been building up to this from the very beginning. Do you honestly think if he had shown anyone this side of himself he would still be at court? Or that Mary would even consider him as an option?
People only show you a side of themselves they want you to see, this is their way of manipulating you into trusting them. Conde had to show Mary that he was this "good & loving" man, otherwise he would never have been an option. He has tried from the moment he met Mary to make Francis out to be the enemy while he was "good & loved her" & did everything she desired. This is how he emotionally manipulated her to trust him and to considering him as an option, I believe this side of him was always there hidden behind the "good" exterior he kept showing Mary.

Had Mary known that he was capable of doing things like this before she got with him, she would have kicked him to the curb. He has nothing to lose now.

And all of this will be something that Mary realises and it's why she will so easily turn against him. I think she will also turn on Conde because she finds out he threatened her life and that Francis surrendered himself to protect her. She then goes to kill Conde and Francis witnesses it and this will be the beginning of the Frary build up for next season. Laurie & co couldn't be more obvious in their plan for FM rebuilding even if they tried.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 05-01-2015 at 11:30 AM