View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Kendra: Ugh, I don't like what Bryan suggested. I DON'T LIKE IT. Now Idk if we'll see her "ghost" or a dream about her or some stupid flashback that will make my stomach sick. UGH! I thought I'd have 4 weeks to prepare myself, since we only supposed to know who survived in 3x4, BUT NOOOO. Let Rachel cry sooner, it's funnier. TBH, some spoilers made me all WTF???? I didn't even like what they suggested about Alana and her new lover interest.

Oh, I never thought Abigail liked to hide her body, so to speak. We're saw in the pilot she dressed like a normal teenager.But after what happened, she didn't have anything, not even clothes, Alana who bought some for her. Besides it always seemed to me they filming in a cold weather because everyone there are always wearing many clothes.

Val: Hey baby!
Idk, I mean, I guess this is the verification we needed that she's gone? Somehow I keep expecting for us to find out Abigail's working with Freddie (or maybe even Will) to hide that she survived to keep her protected from Hannibal, and that she'll pop up later like "LOL SURPRISE!", but I very much doubt it. I mean, this could SEEM like a ghost and actually be a guilt-trip dream or something, but I doubt it. Btw, do we know when Will's first episode is?? Because it sounds like if Abigail's a ghost, then Hannibal will be the one seeing her. I don't like that. It implies that Hannibal feels remorse, and he clearly DOESN'T, so to try and get us to pity him for killing her PISSES ME OFF. I guess it could also be paralleling Mischa, because maybe Hannibal will see both Abigail and Mischa at the same time, and they'll blame him for what happened. Idk! We'll be seeing her time with Hannibal, since he said so, so my stomach will be sick regardless. I'm glad he released this before my vacation so I can relax a little (cuz I was worried it'd be posted while I was away/unable to access the internet), but I'm really not happy!

I don't see how this is any question??? Like, if it's showing Abigail as a ghost, it's pretty f&cking obvious she didn't survive, so why are they still acting like it's a surprise?? I'm hoping it's for Will and not Hannibal. Like, I want Will to see her haunting him instead. It just seems more likely to me, which is why I asked when Will's supposed to come on the show. Cuz I thought he wasn't supposed to show up til like ep 3 or 4? :/ Cuz if we know that, then yes, we'll obviously just see Hannibal/Abigail bullsh&t that people will romanticize, AND IT MAKES ME SICK. And this part: "Yes, and part of it is motivated by just how much we all love Kacey Rohl as a human being and as that character," makes me think it's a verification that she's gone, because that sounds like the only reason they brought her back.

Also, yeah, I don't think Abigail likes hiding her body, but I thought maybe GJH wanted her to. And before I realized Alana gave her the sweaters, I thought maybe she carried that fear of him seeing her into the way she dresses, but I guess not. xP

WHAT??? I THOUGHT BRYAN SAID ALANA WOULDN'T BE GETTING A LOVE INTEREST. HE ASSURED EVERYONE SHE WOULD BE HER OWN PERSON. See?? This is EXACTLY why I don't trust him. EVER. Who's her new love interest? :/ Ugh, this is ridiculous. AND OUT OF CHARACTER. She's fragile because of relationships right now!

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram