View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 07:58 AM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

A Will reblogged this quote for the Will/Abigail dynamic, and NO: http://graham-rising.tumblr.com/post...to-say-goodbye

Since I know Rachel never goes to the Abigail thread (GURRRL, I'm lonely over there! xD haha), I'm posting this here too since I found it interesting (though I'm just being stupid and unobservant):

I feel super dumb, cuz I was RPing with my main Margot, and at one point she asked if the scarf Abby was wearing was one of the ones Alana gave her, and I was all OMG. Like, I remember Alana saying she brought Abby some clothes and music, but for some reason it never really clicked in my mind that everything Abby was wearing from that point onward was from Alana...so that included the scarves. Which is kind of weird Alana gave that to her as a crutch, unless she just gave it to be fashionable? Cuz Alana wore tons of scarves. WOW, I feel dumb. xD So I guess in essence, sweaters and jeans really AREN'T Abigail's true aesthetic since that's what Alana gave her. When we first see Abigail, she's wearing a cute little skirt and top with boots. I headcanoned that her dad didn't like her wearing things like that, but I guess that's not entirely accurate...so I changed it to short skirts. xD Hers was technically above the knee, but oh well. MY HEADCANON. MINE. I doubt the writers really thought it through anyway, given what we've seen them do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
The Bedelia thread was the same I'll look at Hugh's OP
It's bizarre and obnoxious. :/ And it was only one of the OP posts (the first one), so the second one was ok. Must be something with the system. :/ Ooooor, it honestly might be because Tumblr changed its formatting and stuff, so it might've jacked up the links. Cuz I noticed that when I copy/pasted the image URLs, they were different. Thanks, Tumblr.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-01-2015 at 08:21 AM