View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 04:25 AM
confessor_meggy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
No way. Lily said her boyfriend forced her into committing an armed robbery with him. Neal was a thief. But he wasn't a violent person.
I doubt it as well. Plus, it wouldn't be too plot relevant at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
So . . . why didn't Rumpel tell Regina what was going on the minute he reached Storybrooke? They could have formed a plan to save Robin from Zelena and acquire what he wanted.
Because he tends to choose wrong
I agree that he should have told Regina ONCE IN SB, as at that point, unless Zelena found a way to control him from NY which I higly doubt, he was back at being powerful/not dying from heart attacks.
Definetely a mistake and definetely something that has come back to bite him. And I think he realised it as well, since that caused Regina to use Belle as leverage (other bad move, but those too really don't like to collaborate ) and him to having to take his distance from her in order for Belle to be left safe and in peace.

RoseBennett