View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 07:25 AM
ElenaBelle
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Yes, where is that sneak peek!

He was so smiley I also thought he was smiley in ep 10 when he got the christmas lights. Must have been because Liz was now on his side to get their friendship back. Caroline was pretty cranky and it didn't phase him at all until they had their talk.

At first I thought it was pretty strange for Stefan to mention wanting things to be perfect because that's normally not how he plans. And I don't think Caroline ever needed things to be perfect with Matt or Tyler. But now I think they were trying to tie it in to how Caroline wanted things to be perfect for Thanksgiving and for her mom at the cabin. She has these ideals and I think Stefan was trying to honor that. He didn't want to disappoint her. But yeah I think the whole idea that there is no perfect timing or always able to control things is what Stefan is going to have to help Caroline come to terms with in their upcoming scenes. It's going to be hard for Caroline because this is the first time where she has been the person to ruin so much.

I've learned to not take the writing too seriously because it isn't going to change and I'll never get what I want. Though sometimes they surprise me with how bad it can get

I was thinking that too - considering Damon to be one of her best friends when he did what he did to her daughter Apparently she's able to overlook things. But another thing I think is that she also sees how Stefan is able to handle Caroline's narcotic control freakiness, not really even be bothered by it, and that Caroline helps Stefan not be all brooding
He was super cute and I love how Liz and Caroline were having a non verbal conversation on whether he should stay or not

Yeah and I also think since they've both had bad experiences at love and that they're best friends he'd want it to be the best experience possible if they gave it a shot.

But the bad writing is starting to get me down After 6x19 looking at all the other illogical storylines I'm starting to worry what's in store for us in season 7. Surely they must realize how poorly planned this season looks especially the back half with this cure storyline and improve because I really don't see how they think what they're delivering is the best that they can.

In my mind Liz only saw Caroline and Damon hanging out once and that's it. Caroline/Liz were not close so I hope they kept her in the dark with all the other stuff that went on because I refuse to believe a mother would be okay with that.