View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 08:28 PM
Emsea
Absolute Fan

Yes, where is that sneak peek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Considering the timeline he had a couple months so it would be crazy to think he didn't at least think about them romantically. He found out about her feelings before Thanksgiving which is in November and they kissed after Bonnie's birthday which is in February. I also think he started testing the waters in 6x11. Caroline was probably so embarrassed from being outed by Enzo and then between avoiding him and then slowly becoming friends again she hid her feelings pretty well. So when that hand hold made her go all weak at the knees he knew she still had her thing for him which was why he was so smiley And him saying it had to be perfect could have been because he knows Caroline really well and the neat, organised, task oriented control freak isn't going to want anything but perfection Stefan has been in MF long enough to know that finding the perfect timing would be rare. When he was in Georgia and Elena visited him I can't remember his exact words but he was shading MF because of all the drama And like you said it was unnecessary to put that in the flashback but maybe it wasn't about reinforcing his feelings and we should be focusing on him saying it should be perfect. It's pretty much ruined now according to Caroline and with all the new magical drama that's bound to happen there's going to be chaos. So if SC do decide to give it a shot they'll have to compromise because there's no way they can be perfect.

These writers and their dumb dialogue sometimes That's why I don't take what the characters say too seriously. JP tweeted that boys are stupid during the 6x15 scene. I didn't see that as a rejection and really just thought he wanted to talk later so whatever message she was trying to convey wasn't coming across to me.

When you call somebody like Damon Salvatore your friend then you have to judge people differently. I just think that Liz wants her daughter to be happy and she knows Stefan can do that. He was a pretty good boyfriend to Elena and he is ashamed of the Rippah in him so that was good enough for her.
He was so smiley I also thought he was smiley in ep 10 when he got the christmas lights. Must have been because Liz was now on his side to get their friendship back. Caroline was pretty cranky and it didn't phase him at all until they had their talk.

At first I thought it was pretty strange for Stefan to mention wanting things to be perfect because that's normally not how he plans. And I don't think Caroline ever needed things to be perfect with Matt or Tyler. But now I think they were trying to tie it in to how Caroline wanted things to be perfect for Thanksgiving and for her mom at the cabin. She has these ideals and I think Stefan was trying to honor that. He didn't want to disappoint her. But yeah I think the whole idea that there is no perfect timing or always able to control things is what Stefan is going to have to help Caroline come to terms with in their upcoming scenes. It's going to be hard for Caroline because this is the first time where she has been the person to ruin so much.

I've learned to not take the writing too seriously because it isn't going to change and I'll never get what I want. Though sometimes they surprise me with how bad it can get

I was thinking that too - considering Damon to be one of her best friends when he did what he did to her daughter Apparently she's able to overlook things. But another thing I think is that she also sees how Stefan is able to handle Caroline's narcotic control freakiness, not really even be bothered by it, and that Caroline helps Stefan not be all brooding

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon