View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 08:41 AM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Everyone can stop shipping OQ if they want, but I'm still on board with this ship. I love them together and I always will.
It's totally BS that he does this to Regina yes, but this is a difficult situation right now. I'm utterly disgusted at what's happening and that Zelena would even do this. But honestly, it's difficult for him. How can he even leave his child?? Even if Zelena is lying about the pregnancy, he thinks she is pregnant. So if you were in his shoes, you'd leave your unborn child??? It's disgusting and wrong and everything but it IS his child. He's choosing being a parent. I will not say he's choosing Zelena.

I hate what he said though to Regina. That is just.. so messed up. But all in all, I don't even think Zelena is really pregnant. If she turns out to be then I'll be even more pissed off. But I just have this feeling that she's lying to get back at Regina.

Wouldn't Robin have seen the necklace if he did sleep with Zelena??? Or does he not remember??? like cuz he knows what it looks like since he showed Marian in the past. So if he did actually sleep with Zelena then he should've seen the necklace. Did they not even think about that or what?
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time