View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 12:47 AM
PianoForte
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Holding hands? I do not know what to say. Maybe they are back together then and the writers do not see Zelena's pregnancy as a reason to keep them apart. Maybe they think having Regina stand by Robin and fight for the child he had with her sister will make a cool story.
I wouldn't be surprised. Season 5 OQ story - dealing with Zelena's pregnancy. She dies at childbirth - Regina and Robin raise the baby. Yay.
I have to say tho, Zelena's pregnancy isn't a reason to keep OQ apart. I hate this story with burning passion, but Robin should not be forced to stay with his rapist for the sake of a baby. Zelena's pregnancy shouldn't be an obstacle for OQ. How Regina and Robin feel after this mess, if Regina still trusts Robin and so on, that is a valid reason, but not Zelena's pregnancy per se.

I think you're right about what will happen in the next episode and in the finale. Regina will ask the author to rewrite the past, everything is screwed up, Henry and Emma (because why would it be Regina lol) fix the mess, Emma saves Regina.

Icon by Koda