View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 06:09 PM
MiniAnneBoleynx8
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO...ME (View Post)
WOw...so do you think the apprentice got permission to tell Lily the truth? If not then would he not be guilty of influencing the state of things?
I was wondering that too, the sorcerer made a point of telling him nothing could be done. also, wouldn’t the apprentice logically know that, with so much darkness in her heart, lily would naturally seek revenge??

-still fuming about the ridiculous zelena/robin twist UGH! yes, maybe zelena is lying (hopefully!), but still it’s beyond twisted that selene lied about who she was to get robin to sleep with her, even though robin hasn’t loved her anymore anyway...

(the episode was honestly so great to me, besides the fact that I’m SO, SO angry about that final scene )

-lOVED Rumbelle, Rumple doing something good for belle’s sake, captain swan’s all-too brief scene, and swan queen friendship was on point tonight....just that final scene

I cannot stand unnecessary soap opera drama as it is, but this was way too much for me.