View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 06:19 AM
Grace52373
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I agree. That's why I originally brought this up because I wasn't sure where this person was getting this from but it sounds like she just picked things up from the Internet and is just guessing. I mean I can do that!

I am a trifle worried about the AU and how the season may end, because I think they'll be apart again. How I wish we had writers who could actually write things other than separations for them.. But again I'm speculating, not calling my specs a spoiler.
I want to have hope to but the writers have made it impossible although they have been saying keep watching a lot when people despaired over Rumbelle never getting back together and they are filming these last few episodes so who knows. It is too early to speculate.

I am guessing tonight will be hard but the next few episodes will make up for it!

I found a couple of things, the first one is a meta on what will happen if Rumple goes full DO and speculation on why he is trying to turn Emma dark. The second one is an outline of what one fan wants to happen and I couldn't agree more!

A Blog of Impossible Things • NO ONE WILL GET THEIR HAPPY ENDINGS IF RUMPLE...

This one is anti Hook and heroes!

LittleLostDearie — Things I need this episode