View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 01:39 PM
Kendra Luehr
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
that picture

Yeah you are right, they made Will sleep with a woman that wasn't even into men for fanservice (Bryan admited this, different wording) so I hope they don't waste the opportunity now he has a wife and they have chemistry (not that Will and Margot didn't have it but it was awkward given the fact that SHE LIKES GIRLS, hello) I need a pay back after all the sexual tension Nina and Hugh had in Venus in Fur

I'm also gonna need a Freba (or whatever their ship name is) because Richard lol, that is likely because this show loves objectifying men to the max, so we can count on that too imo

Yeah, I tried to bump Margot's thread
LOL Ideky they thought that was a good idea?? They HAD to know it'd piss ppl off! Especially when one person was all concerned and said, "There have been rumors that there's a Will/Margot sex scene. Please say this isn't true!", and Bryan said something like, "Don't worry, I'd be worried too, if I heard that," and proceeded to make it sound like nothing of the sort would happen. AND THEN IT DID. So in essence, Bryan lied (even though I guess he thought he wasn't since it wasn't based on genuine attraction so much as survival?). LOL But didn't Nina and Hugh's characters have sex in Venus in Fur? Not actual sex, of course, lol, but it seems like a play built on sex. xD I've still never seen it, but the gifs/stills are hot. Though I don't like how the Hannigram fans use them.

Yaaass. xD lol Freba...that's better than what I was thinking! xD I think it's very likely, given how they had sex in the book.

I posted some art to Margot's thread, but I didn't post the article.

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram