View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:11 PM
TVFan221
Extreme Fan

I was surprised, but I really didn't like this episode except for the end. The Rayna praying scene intercut with Deacon and Maddie was heartbreaking, and I liked how they ended on Juliette, but most of the other stuff sucked. The R/D/S/M scenes were so short that there was barely any emotion in scenes that should have been really emotional. Though Deacon going from thinking he had the surgery then finding out he didn't, the look on Chip's face was so sad.

I loved Christina's song, it was beautiful, but she's not a good actress and just draws you out of the moment since all I keep thinking is there's Christina. Put her with Layla (also a terrible actress) and I'm starting to wonder why I'm still watching this show. I was super annoyed that they didn't have Juliette sing. I'm not even a huge fan of Hayden's voice, but I was looking forward to it in the storyline, and having Layla sing instead was just insulting. At least they didn't show it.

Also, I've been waiting for a Teddy/Luke scene for over a season, but I felt like that was poorly acted by both men, who aren't normally bad actors. I did however love the Daphne song event though she sang it with Luke. The girl has a voice on her.

The Will stuff was kind of cute. i do really like him with Kevin. And Gunnar was less annoying this episode, so there's that. But overall I give it a C-.