View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 08:47 AM
LabuanPearl88
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faiths_Angel (View Post)
I don't think it makes any sense to turn Kai into a vamp-witch hybrid, when they've only just begun to explore his post-merge personality and abilities, so I'm still holding out hope he'll be their human bloodbag or just work with them to find a way out. Also, as head of the coven, isn't Kai linked to the rest of the coven and the prison worlds? Meaning that, if he dies, Jo, Liv and Joshua die as well and the prison worlds will collapse?

To me it feels like they just came up with this a few weeks ago without ever really taking a minute to think about it. Basically, like with every other storyline these days...
It wouldn't surprise me at all ISk what to think, if they want him to be defeated in the end (but somehow making the coven survive) I can see them doing this to him, making him have some big fight with Bonnie mayeb and then have him killed off 6 vamp-witches are enough to me, but with the writers you never know

Or it can be he'll help the gang fight them and have his redemption, could be too
I am the storm"

Anna