View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 08:11 AM
Mikaela0
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
I enjoyed tonight's episode! I have strangely found myself having more sympathy for Geillis on the show than I did when I was reading the books.
Same (also, hi Robin I think it's about time I started posting in here )

I actually like Geillis on the show, I was rooting for her the whole time. I loved the changes that were made, it gave a new dimension to the character, and I dont mind it when they veer away from the books because usually they do something even better than the source material.

Also, "Looks like I'm going to a f**ng BBQ"? best

The whole witch trial scenes where so intense, and that final shot with Geillis and her pregnant belly Lotte killed it.

And Jaime and Claire. Both of their faces put me in a early grave this episode I cant

The last 20 minutes of the episode have to be my favorite of all time in this show.

Jamie by the fireside, outlining her face and her lips and then waking her up just to see her and revel in her pleasure and taking it all in because she might not know it yet but he's getting ready to say goodbye to her for good. Slay.

And then the way he stopped her right before she touched the stones, his face was too much. That last scene. Jaime was crying. That's all.

This was probably hands down my favorite episode, it was even better than the wedding for me.