View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost.Of.You (View Post)
I'm like that, I don't like to know every little detail.
Exactly, a bit of suspense never hurts IMO.

Quote:
Amen! It's bugging me right now in general how seemingly a lot of the movies and such coming out are re-makes. It's re-makes for the sake of it, it's so pointless.
They're like "oh, look at this cute Little show/movie that is so big in *insert country here*, we have to copy it and bring it to the US" What's wrong with just buying the rights and showing the original in the US?

Quote:
He is a gem at times and really cracks me up with the things he does. He looked so stressed perched on his little chair.
He did! He looked even more stresse last night.

Quote:
Have you read the books, Nad?
I've read the first three books The others will follow at one Point.

Quote:
It's a pain in the ass, just getting into a rhythm of sorts, an it gets shot out again!
Meh, so annoying

Quote:
I did I'm sad for BVB, it won't be the same without him, he's such a strong character. It'll be weird seeing them without him on the sidelines. It does make me wonder if this will influence Hummels into staying/going.
I kinda called it a few weeks ago, though. He made a comment about leaving if he felt like not reaching the team any longer and I think it's the right thing to do, as much as I'll miss him on the sidelines. I'm sure he'll find a new team soon.

As to Mats - I think it might increase the chances of him staying actually. New trainer, new opportunities and such. I wonder whom they'll hire though.

Quote:
Bayern were so bad yesterday I was glad when my stream dropped out
Duuuude, I started watching a few minutes late and the first thing I saw was Neuer on his 'rescue mission' and the resulting penalty. He must have been beyond lucky for not seeing a red Card during he game. Thought the might come back when they scored the 2:1, but overall very poor performance Definitely one of the worst in most recent history.