View Single Post
Old 04-15-2015, 09:39 AM
Keeper in Training
Dedicated Fan

Theo was scary as hell last night. That whole thing at the butcher's with that guy's arm was disgusting. I think he's only going to get worse from here on out. He looked like he got punched in the gut when he got the alert that they were looking into his wife. I was wondering if he'd off his family to cover tracks and I guess I was right when it came to his wife at least

They are really not being subtle about the Joe/Ryan obsession this season They're even daydreaming/hallucinating about each other. I loved Joe's scenes. I felt like he was really channeling Hannibal Lector in the scene with the psychologist. He's definitely not happy about Ryan rejecting his invitation.

I actually felt a little bad for Gwen during that dinner party. It's got to be pretty damn awkward working with your boss after your boyfriend threw him out of the apartment. Although that was in pretty poor taste for the doctor to try and debate Joe's death penalty with Ryan considering Joe almost killed him multiple times. I want Ryan to be happy but I'm still not sure how I feel about Gwen. She keeps pushing for him to open up but was giving him the cold shoulder after the dinner. That outburst of his would have been a good time to ask what was wrong. So far I get the feeling that when push comes to shove she won't be able to be there for him.

Noooo, Gina. Granted I'm glad she's leaving of her own accord and not in a body bag but I really liked her. I think she was better than Donovan because while she was firm about trying to keep them within the limits of the law she gave them enough slack to follow their instincts