View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Chiqa
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I was hoping Iris would have flashbacks too, then I read the Wikipedia entry for Cisco/Vibe:
... so maybe that's how he can see the other timeline? Maybe his powers are starting to manifest?
Okay, that would make sense. I hope they at least clarify this on the show this season.

Barry/Iris certainly weren't a highlight to me. The highlight was the beginning when Barry, Joe and Eddie were solving crime.

As for Eddie/Iris, other that the fact that very few people gaf about their relationship, this drama could be compelling if it were in fact about Eddie not being able to share the darkness of his work, and him learning that while it was okay for Joe to shield his kids, it's different from a relationship between a couple who are supposed to be partners, but it's not even about that. It's about his inability to keep a secret.

Not that a spouse needs to know the details of one's work or anything but the fact that Eddie has suddenly started acting funny when he's been fighting crime the whole time Iris has known him is the problem.

On the plus side, at least everyone now knows Iris's stance on the whole thing and we'll see how she reacts when she finds out that both Barry and Joe have been keeping things from her.

And another thing, do Eddie/Joe scenes have to be so awkward? Other than the sex thing, the whole "boyfriend/father/husband" thing just wasn't it.
The Lord is my shepherd.

Last edited by Chiqa; 04-14-2015 at 07:51 PM