View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaChiqa (View Post)
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

I hope the writers know what they are doing and don't take too many liberties because they expect the audience to suspend disbelief.

They are going to have to explain how Cisco has dreams and memories of things that did not take place. Are people connected to themselves in other timelines? And why is it only happening to Cisco? Or are they all going to start remembering things that they did not experience?
I was hoping Iris would have flashbacks too, then I read the Wikipedia entry for Cisco/Vibe:
Quote:
Vibe's reintroduction in 2013 has sought to establish him as a more powerful character. Part of this was redefining his powers as having to do with interdimensional physics.

In Justice League of America's Vibe #3, Amanda Waller says "Cisco Ramon might be one of the most powerful super-humans on the planet. He wields vibrational powers that could in theory shake the Earth apart. And he's the only person we know of who can find and track interdimensional breaches".
... so maybe that's how he can see the other timeline? Maybe his powers are starting to manifest?