View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 01:33 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Rewatching the whole series and i just started tonight. It’s fun rewatching these.

The Ethan scene still grosses me out. I can’t believe they put that in the pilot. Also typical that Ethan is the “Star” player but they didn’t even do anything with it. I mean, other than have him lie about Dixon which was pretty lame! Good for Annie standing up to him. i loved ae the first time around but this time i just didnt really care.

Navid was pretty funny. And the Navid/Dixon friendship is cute.

It’s weird seeing all the adults in the show, I almost forgot they had been a part of it. I loved seeing Nat at the peach pit!

The Annie/Naomi scenes were cute. Naomi was a bit bitchy but she wasn’t that bad. Annaylnne is just too likable. lol. Her taking Annie’s paper wasnt that big of a deal. I mean, its not like Annie used it at West Bev, it was from her old school. LOL But Annie did have a right to be upset about it. And Naomi was the one that called her a bitch. lol Their scene in the office was pretty funny though. Oh and ANNIE AND NAOMI SHARE A BROTHER. love it already.

Silver was a huge brat! I don’t see how anyone liked her in this first episode. I realize she hated Naomi but it was really immature of her to trash Annie. Like, was she so obsessive about it. But at least she apologized. However, she needs to realize that Annie can be friends with whoever she wants.

Personally I think Naomi is way too good for Ethan. Like Dustin is a cutie but Naomi just seems like a fire cracker.

Ryan was a kind of inappropriate teacher? Implying that Naomi’s paper would suck? That’s pretty jerky. Good for Harry telling Naomi that she is smart and she can write the paper herself without babying her.

Adrianna was a really interesting character! Loved the drug storyline.

Episode 2 was good, Ethan was a lot funnier in this episode then he was in ep 1.

Ty is adorable but was pretty dorky in this first episode. I don’t get why they tried to sell him as the player.

Once again Ryan was a complete ass. What is his vendetta against rich girls? god he’s annoying. and then calling sammy baggage? yikes. I loved when Adrianna said she would use the money to pay the mortgage. Good thing she put him in his place.

it was cool seeing brenda again and we got a brandon/kelly reference. he called her beautiful. <3

the ethan/annie scene at the pool was cute.

i loved the silver/naomi scene where ade called silver bitch lips. hilarious.

dixon is a good guy taking the fall for everyone but he's kind of boring as a character imo.