View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 12:40 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
So Im a new fan. We really need a general discussion thread besidesmjust character and relationship threads. Anyway... For the past month and a half Ive been hooked. I can't stop watching episodes. I was worried after I got past season 4 if I would still love the show with Matt taking over. I did. I still think David is my favorite. It Matt was a good doctor as well. That being said I'm only half way through S7 and I'm losing my "need" for the show. Does it pick up or get better from here? I don't want to lose that great feeling I have for the show. Some one tell me S7 ends well and 8 is amazing. That being said I do think S1-4 will always be my favorite even though I did love the River story line as well. I do wish it had been executed better but the idea behind it was still amazing. I loved all Doctor/River scenes.
hey dont worry i agree 1 to 5 are great i love them season 6 had great episodes season 7 kind of bored me at times season 8 just a huge change still have some great episodes to look forward to