View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 12:01 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Who stars in it, Alan?

Betty, is Hart of Dixie going to be cancelled officially?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koni
While I'm at home I watch some stuff if I catch them on TV. So one of those shows is Ghost Whisperer. The protagonist sees ghosts and tries to help them. Michelle I thought that you might find this interesting given your interest in the spirituality and all of that. You could even see yourself a bit in the main character because she had great relationship with her grandmother and inherited this gift from her. The grandmother is dead, but they sometimes communicate via dreams.

It's just an idea of course, but you might find it not so bad .
I've seen it! With Jennifer Love Hewitt, right? I adore Love Hewitt and have for years ever since she was on Party of Five. I loved the show but was disappointed in how it concluded... the show was basically ripped off our screens without any proper conclusion. I know Jennifer Love Hewitt was ticked and upset that the audience didn't get a satisfying ending. She was upset and thought the fans got screwed and made it known, she gave sweet goodbyes in her own way. ABC was going to pick up the show but decided at the last minute against it.

Oh yes, this show does a really good job of showing what a medium goes through. The show is based on the work of James Van Praagh who produced the show. He is a medium and I followed his work, through TV and books years before the show came out.

I definitely loved this show! I wonder if it's on Netflix because I wouldn't mind seeing some of it again!