View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 11:04 AM
xoxobrandyb
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I'm really unsure about the coven situation in NOLA. I don't even believe that Davina is part of a coven, but Eva took her because she was a Harvest Girl/powerful. She was only taking kids too, but I think she took Josephine because she was an elder/leader of a coven. Still kinda confused on the witch situation.

I thought she said that taking Josephine was supposed to be revenge because she was the one that had her thrown in the crazy house for witches?

I also think that there is more than one coven in the quarter and that Josephine is just the representative to all of them. Like, you remember how they used to have those meetings in season 1 and there was someone from every group in the quarter represented there? (vampires, werewolves, witches, and humans) I think that she's that person now and that's why Elijah keeps going to talk to her when there's a problem.

And as for Davina, I think that she chooses not to be part of a coven because something bad always happens to her when she's in one. That poor girl doesn't have very good luck when it comes to covens.