View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 08:11 AM
koodles
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
But Lily is really the innocent in all this. She's just like Emma. They were both forced to grow up in a world they didn't truly belong in, feeling alone, and that no one understood them. And they both deserve their happy ending.
ITA! Lily is a victim so I doubt she is going to be a true villain. I also have doubts that the Apprentice actually gave her all of Emma's evil. We know the Author was manipulating him so maybe it was a trick.

Or even if she does have all the evil, perhaps the reason we don't see Malificent after 4x20 is because she somehow sacrifices herself to give Lily a chance at a happy ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma90 (View Post)

That's Rumple's NY hospital room, so I think he has heart problems, is in the hospital and Marian/Zelena turns up with the elixir and blackmails him. Nevermind how she would have it in real world outside of storybrooke.
Thanks for posting! Lol, now that RC is in Scotland, his BTS photo tweets are gonna come out way earlier on Once day.

I agree that Zelena is going to blackmail Rumple into working for her with the elixir. I do wonder though what is Zelena's motive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)

If there's a dead guy walking this season, that'd be Will...
I don't think Will is going to die. Michael Socha wrapped after filming those outdoor AU/book scenes, and as far as we know he didn't film any Storybrooke scenes. I don't think he returned or was part of the set up for next season but hopefully that's because he was able to get back to his TL Anastasia in Wonderland.