View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 10:30 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Thanks cmupjer, YBB, and True Daisy Lover. Everytime I hear that song, it is so PJ. I remember the DC previews used it after the finale. It totally fits Joey and Pacey's entire relationship from even back to season 1. Also, some stuff I noticed from 519. Pacey is so not over Joey. He just shouldn't be talking about losing the girl if he was. If he was over her, he wouldn't have brought it up. In Pacey's mind, he thinks he lost Joey to Dawson which is bs. Joey didn't even go to Dawson until after Pacey broke up with her. Even then, she made no commitment to Dawson. That's why I like season 6 and the finale. It brings everything together and how Pacey and Dawson have different places in Joey's life. I personally knew Joey loved Pacey and Dawson was her security blanket, but I guess Pacey's insecurities made him see things differently. Also, I notice how even in season 5, Joey tells Charlie that he is a fantasy relationship. This makes Joey and Eddie even less significant than they were. Just another reason why Joey and Pacey ended up together forever.

Joey: I was going to say a whirlwind romance.

Charlie: Yeah, but sometimes those are the best kind. Infatuation, mystery, the thrill of the chase. These are very powerful things.

Joey: But they're not real, and they don't last, and you can't build your life on them.

Real love= lasting love

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"