View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 06:19 AM
The Crow
Elite Fan

Wow. Let's see. This year I've watched so much stuff....

The 100 was great. It surprised me, but it never let me down. Agents of Shield has been up and down, and I don't like the way they took Skye's storyline, but overall it's been good. Once Upon a Time was good in the first half, and the second half has been okay, but I'm not sure I like where they're going with it either.

Gotham, The Following, NCIS: LA, Scorpion, Chicago PD, Person of Interest, Grimm, Hawaii 5-0, Brooklyn 99, The Originals, Sleepy Hollow, Bones, Eye Candy, Teen Wolf, Elementary, and The Originals have all been steady but not great this season.

As usual, The Vampire Diaries has been largely disappointing as I continue to be mystified by Julie Plec's decisions regarding pretty much every storyline. The Arrow has probably been the most disappointing. They introduced Olicity seemingly just to torture fans, and to add insult to injury they seemed to use that to destroy all character growth in Oliver and revert him back to the Oliver of the first half of season 1 again. I don't like growling robot Oliver, and it doesn't make sense for him to be in that place again after all that has happened and all the support he now has. While I don't like Ray Palmer, his dorkiness and sci-fi suit are pretty out of place on this show, so it's good that he's leaving for the spin-off. In theory I don't mind him and Felicity, but there isn't any chemistry there, so if they are going to have her trying to move on from Oliver, it'd be better if they'd cast someone that Emily actually had romantic chemistry with...

The Flash has been a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect much from it, but it has turned into a fun show that I enjoy a lot. So has iZombie.

So far, none of the shows that I watch have been cancelled. I don't think any of them are in danger of it either. Except Melissa and Joey, but I knew that was coming.