View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 04:03 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

^ I'll start by saying I'm thinking both Resurrection and Revenge won't return. I actually loved the last episode of Resurrection. It wrapped things up nicely so I will be fine with cancellation should it happen. Revenge, the last part of this season has been quite good and you can feel things coming together, especially for Amanda/Jack and Amanda/David along with Amanda's evolution in general. I'm the biggest EVC fan you can find but I'd be okay with the show ending after this season. The direction is on the right path so I feel like they'll be a satisfying conclusion should it transpire. Pretty Little Liars has two more seasons but 5B was filled with filler crap and it wasn't fun. However, the creator has promised answers in the first 10 episodes of 6A about "A" and why Charles has been doing this so I can't wait for that. Rookie Blue feels like it's been off the air for years. Hate the schedule but looking forward to the new season! A few months ago I started watching The Middle and I'm so addicted as are my parents. I bought the first 5 seasons at Amazon, presently recording season 6 and hoping that this unique, amazing, Everwood-like show gets a season 7.