View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:16 PM
samantha24
Loyal Fan

I just saw the sneak peek and i have to say a little confusing it does seem this take place after belle is gone from the sneak peek it looks like this is after regina told rumple that belle is dead he said it cured a broken heart. i am guessing this exlicer is what rumple is after now from Zelena because i don't think he managed to get it. Robin is a little confusing this clearly takes place before he becomes robin hood because he doesn't seem to be hiding from the sheriff of knottingham and also i get from it is that he was a theif but decided not to be anymore so something has happen. Robin is also in the tavern where regina saw him. I am thinking this may predate marian because we do know that when robin was with marian he was robin hood at that time. We also know that Will is with robin so they have know each other a very long time which could explain why robin felt so betrayed by him in wonderland episode they made it look like will just joined the merry men to get this mirror to go to wonderland but it looks like he was with them long before that.