View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 06:00 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

YBB, that scene getting cut doesn't even bother me. The scene from 510 when Pacey and Joey were talking in the kitchen totally bothers me because it actually talked about their relationship and how Joey hurt Pacey with all the Dawson stuff. How Joey wanted Pacey, but Dawson made her feel guilty. How Dawson never should have made any claim to Joey in any way. Also, the scene that got changed in 512 bothered me because it explained that Pacey wasn't over Joey and was only sleeping with the other girls because he didn't want to be hurt again and Audrey knew that and also knew Joey wasn't over Pacey either.

YBB, I really couldn't care less that scene in 621 was cut because it was about Dawson. They did keep the part about her going into the house if she wanted to and that's what was important was telling him that she loves him and he needs to get rid of the ghosts already.

[ 01-15-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"