View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 01:41 PM
Bavaria89
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudinha (View Post)
I agree with you about Amelia and Derek.
But I have to disagree about discuss about information or spoiler, because that is why there is a thread. There is no sense to enjoy one thread and not discuss or speculate about rumors, spoiler or other any information.
I am sorry - maybe this came out wrong. I LOVE discussing about rumors or spoilers but as I said, for me the "info" we have on ep. 21/22 is just too confusing and I believe that a certain amount of info is just wrong/fake in order to confuse the audience because Shonda doesn't want us to know anything.
Do you remember the scoop about this car accident in ep. 15, where a doctor was injured? We all thought about many different scenarios (Meredith? Amelia? That's why Derek will come back?) and in the end it didn't happen and nobody was injured.
What I want to say: If there are reliable sources that scoop anything I will discuss and speculate as much as I can. But for me it is pretty clear that we won't even get close to the things that will really happen in these episodes and so I won't speculate on that.
Nobody said that you aren't allowed to discuss and speculate
Hell, I opened this new thread because I want to discuss and speculate and just talk about Amelia and Owen probably just as much as you do. I really enjoy this thread. But I - for myself - won't speculate on this specific two episodes anymore. That's all I said in my previous post. I didn't mean it offensive.
That's the point. That's the entire point.
Don't ... don't avoid it. Don't ... extinguish it."