View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 12:32 PM
YBB
Part-Time Fan

Its deletions like these that really upset me. did anyone know about the scene in season 6, i think it was 620 or 621 between joey and pacey talking about how they met. i found it on the josh jackson site and wanted to know has anyone else scene this version on television or heard about it before.

A moment. They look out over the Creek.

J: Do you remeber when we met?

He thinks about it trying to remember.

J: These people came to town - - do you remember? The natural History Museum in Boston lent us their butterflies.
P: (remembering) Live butterflies. Hundreds of them. Yeah...they had them in a tent over the rose gardens. And Doug had me guard the screen doors so they wouldn't fly out.
J: I think we were five. And my mom brought me, and I remember feeling like I was the queen of the world that day because Bessie didn't come. And you were guarding that door like it was the most important thing you'd ever done.
P: Well, butterflies, you know. Very delicate. (beat) And then Dawson came with his dad. I was supposed to go over his house after.
J: You did. But I asked if I could come too, remember? And you got all mad, and told me that Dawson was your best friend, like I was going to take him.
P: The world seemes so small then. I couldn't imagine you two knowing each other.
J: The three of us had only just met, Pace.
P: And I was a jerk to you every single day after that.
J: Well yeah. You though I stole your best friend. Probably seemed like the end of the world at the time. (beat) If I wanted to go back in that house, Pacey, I would have done it a long time ago. Don't you know me at all by now?

i would have loved to have seen this originally between these two characters. i already love the interaction between pacey and joey in this scene, but i would have loved it even more if i had scene what was deleted.