View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 05:47 AM
cielosummers
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Sorry if I'm being too forward but they really need to suck face again soon.
Hi I don't know if I have to be added to make a comment but here goes.
Firstly I believe that Eddie and Iris must break up this season; there has been so liitle investment in his character and relationship with Iris that I can never root for them. There is no cliffhanger in continuing that relationship. I am trying to figure out what the writers are doing by making Eddie the 'emotionally stable' one; the apparent voice of reason, the only man who wants to tell Iris the truth.Why are they making Eddie into a saint? It's not like the audience cares about him that much.
Both AK and CP have repeated that Iris loves Eddie right now, does this mean that we should not expect a breakup? Or is it a diversion to create a twist in the final episodes.Its like they are selling Eddie /Iris in the media but not onscreen.
I also have a problem with the secret; Iris has been kept in the dark all season so that she can be pissed in the final episodes? IMO this secret can do several things.:
-further delay a relationship with Barry
- Eddie can use it to his advantage by telling Iris he was the one who wanted to come clean while the other men wanted to keep her in the dark...thereby strengthening their relationship.
- add layers to WestAllen by showing Barry and Iris' love can overcome anything.
But fact is Barry has most to lose from the lie.