View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 06:43 PM
koodles
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Emma and Regina are forced to confront the true nature of evil. No, they didn't say it in the episode but this was the wording in the press release.
Hmmm...maybe by "true nature of evil" it was referring to that fact that Emma was revealed to have the greatest potential darkness and not Regina as most would predict.

The Chernabog seems very one dimensional and blindly goes about his purpose. It would be pretty boring if he was revealed as the true nature of evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
I want to say this in a way I don't offend any pairing but it seems to me the only ones saying emma is the new DO is so that rumple can logically go back to belle that somehow we can blame everything on the dark curse but from everything we know about the dark curse in the last four seasons it doesn't seem possible that rumple would live if he is no longer the DO. As for Jen's comments since it seems she will also play a villian in the AU I get her comment but that has nothing to do with being DO
I see plenty of CS shippers also sharing the theory that Emma might become the DO on this thread and elsewhere.

I'm a Rumbelle shipper and I don't think Emma has become the DO because the dagger didn't disappear with her. It's an opinion I've shared a lot on this thread and I think I was actually the first one to point that out on the spoiler thread. But I do think the curse has changed and Rumple no longer has it because the dagger was trying to attach itself to someone else. Whether this was all part of Rumple's nefarious plan that might be. But the Author has revealed himself to be pretty villainous and then of course there's Zelena who hates both Regina and Rumple.

Also it's not fair of you to generalize the opinions of a ship or try to argue that some of us who like a certain character are blinding ourselves to other theories. You tend to do that a lot and frankly it isn't true.