View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Lutesse
Fan Forum Star

I've added the 4x16 Guest stars and the Wesen (Folterseele) in their respective threads.

Patty, I agree the branding of the Folterseele was to prevent them ever again being attractive to anyone.
Apparently, both Bella's mother and her grandmother had been raped - and of course, the rapists died immediately.
Evidently there are no males of the species.

The end was cute - she may not be a gorgeous blond now, but at least she ain't poison!

I was so glad Nick finally told Hank about Juliette! It's not something that can (or should) be kept secret. Loved Hank's reaction - well played, Russell!

I think we have to keep reminding ourselves that Juliette is no longer the Juliette we knew. She's being taken over by the most powerful Hexenbiest that ever existed, and it cannot be "tamed."
It is bitter and mean and completely undisciplined. Juliette cannot be held responsible for it. She's been sacrificed because of her love for Nick and MonRosalee.

Nevertheless, the direction of this arc is breaking my heart, largely because it's changing the entire nature of my favorite TV series.

Oh, and Prince Kenneth is one scary dude. I might suspect he's part Siegbarste ..

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote