View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 08:25 PM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Nicola, he had two flashbacks. Sam was in them with him and his face was blurred. It was when he asked her to move in with him and they were kissing. He told Hayden it was about Sam and didn't understand why. He thought they had to mean something. Hayden said dreams can just be dreams. He did mention he had a flashback of Liz too before and thought the Sam one was a dream. Rick told Sam that Jake had a wife and he said she looked worked up. She seemed to have an interesting reaction like it bothered her. She got really defensive when he accused her of having a thing for Jake. He said she went out of her way to help him and thinks there is something there that she doesn't want to admit. She said she was moving in with Patrick, but it was like she was trying to prove something to him

The show was interrupted by a news report, but someone put it online. Feel free to tell me what you think. Thanks

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"